Complete and submit this online form during the month of November "after you have registered for your last honors class."
IMPORTANT things to know:
1. If you have not completed all your workshops or counseling appointments, leave those dates blank.
2. If you have seen a counselor from January 1, 2020 until today - you DO NOT need to provide proof of counseling. If your appointment was BEFORE January 1, 2020, you will need to upload a copy or proof of counseling.
Submit this online form listing:
1. Your five honors courses completed, in progress or planned.
2. The semester completed, in progress or planned.
3. Grade for each course completed. (in progress or planned courses should not have a grade listed)
4. and the four workshops you attended with the title and date. If you have not attended all 4 workshops at the time that you submit this application, leave those dates and titles blank.
NOTE: You must be ready to upload your ECC unofficial transcript and proof of two counseling appointments (If your appointment was BEFORE, January 1, 2020), so please have it ready before starting the form.
You must complete one or more honors courses each semester for a total of five.
1. Upload your entire UNOFFICIAL ECC transcript in the section that says "UPLOAD UNOFFICIAL ECC Transcript"
2. Record your five honors courses completed, planned or in progress, below.
List accurate names and dates of those workshops you attended. Only list the HTP workshops you have attended. If you have not completed all 4 workshops, leave them blank.
COUNSELING SECTION INSTRUCTIONS
You only need to provide proof of 2 counseling appointments. One academic (education plan) and one transfer counseling appointment.
Things to know:
1. Your Academic Plan should have been done during the summer before your freshmen year at ECC. If you revised your EdPlan at anytime while at ECC, you can use that document as proof. If your revised EdPlan was done after January 1, 2020, you will not need to provide documentation (proof) of counseling.
2. Your Academic counseling appointment done with ANY ECC counselor counts as one of your two counseling appointments. For example: Counseling with FYE, Puente, MESA, Project Success, etc will be accepted.
3. Your transfer counseling appointment can be done with ANY transfer counselor in the Transfer Center or with HTP.
NOTE: If you have seen a counselor from January 1, 2020 until today - you DO NOT need to provide proof of counseling. If your appointment was BEFORE January 1, 2020, you will need to upload a copy or proof of counseling.
Only complete this section if you have applied to UCLA and plan to TAP to UCLA. If you did not apply to UCLA you can skip this section.
To be TAP certified:
Your alternate major may NOT be one of the following selective majors:
Note: The alternate major must have been listed on the original UC Application and match what is written on the TAP certification form. Requests to add or change the alternate major after submission of the application will not be considered. This applies to all alternate majors at UCLA.