Course Rollover Form

Students are eligible to roll over an honors course if it is taken during winter or summer, or if a student takes more than one honors course during a fall or spring semester.

Honors Course Rollover Forms are accepted only during Weeks 1-3 of the semesters. Course Rollover Forms must be submitted during Weeks 1-3 of the semester.

Course Rollover Forms must be submitted no later than Friday of third week of classes.

When you submit your form, you will not immediately get confirmation that it was received; this is not a problem. You will receive confirmation that the form was received within a week of submitting it, although it will take longer than that for your form to be approved.

 NOTE: You must be ready to upload your ECC unofficial transcript so please have it ready before starting the form.

I would like to rollover an honors course for the following semester*
Select only one option
The rollover course was taken during *
UPLOAD: ECC Unofficial Transcript*
No File Chosen
File uploads may not work on some mobile devices.
Use your mouse or finger to draw your signature above


Status of Request*
Reason for Denial